Maximize Email Management Efficiency: Proven Tips and Tricks for Business Productivity
Outlook/Gmail training – 4-week 1:1 course
Are you in control of your emails or are they controlling you?
Emails are an incredibly useful communication tool, which managed well, can enhance our business and our life.
However, many of us are out of control with receiving too many emails and wasting a lot of time trying to keep on top of them.
This course will change your life, with proven tips and tricks to maximise email management, plus accountability to keep you on track so you experience the benefits.
Transform your email efficiency
You will learn how to:
- Efficiently process your emails
- Clear the clutter quickly
- Deal with any habits that steal your time
- Maximise your use of Outlook/Gmail with tips and tricks that save time
- Use proven effective strategies to manage email and social media
- Use Outlook as an effective planning and prioritising tool
Results after training will include:
- More time in your day through being organised and planning
- Stress levels lower – more in control
- Being more efficient, productive and focused
- Increased time spent on effective, proactive, business-building activities
Typically, clients find they save 30-60 minutes per day, which can equate to a saving of up to 3-6 working weeks in a year.
What is your hourly rate? What does 3-6 weeks add up to? What would it mean for you to have extra time and feel in control of your emails? What would that do for your bottom line in your business/life?
Time investment: 4x 1-hour sessions on Zoom over 1-2 months (tailored for each person) with weekly accountability check-ins.
Your investment: $995 (plus GST)
We meet for a 2-hour strategy session to evaluate areas in your business needing attention.
Helen designs a strategic plan for you which is then reviewed, discussed and agreed.
Either 3-month, 6-month or 12-month plan is agreed on depending on your goals and needs.
Megan Lamont, Business Owner
Vertigro Property Management
Jo de Beer
Real Estate Agent