If you are having trouble with time management, time management training may be the solution. Effective time management is key to starting or growing any business or succeeding in any other area of your life. Consider hiring a Time Management Coach at Reach Potential.
Benefits of a Time Management Coach
You may have heard the saying “time is money.” This phrase is almost invariably true, particularly when it comes to running a business. How much money you make depends largely on how well you manage the time you have. Here are a few of the benefits of time management coaching.
- Accomplish more with less effort. The concept of working smarter, not harder, is all about effective time management. You’ll learn to have more control over your time and stay focused on completing tasks.
- Make better decisions. Each decision you make, whether good or bad, will help shape the future of your business. It’s essential that you have enough time to consider each choice carefully to make the best decisions.
- Reduce your stress levels. Feeling like you don’t have enough time is sure to make you feel stressed. With time management coaching, you can learn to stop feeling as if you don’t have enough time, and start completing tasks within deadlines, resulting in a calmer, happier you.
Common Mistakes People Make Regarding Time Management
Do you ever feel that you spend too much time on each task or find yourself hopelessly behind schedule with too many “less important” tasks in your way? You’re not alone. Here are a few of the most common time management mistakes business owners make.
- Failing to prioritise. If most of your tasks appear to require the same level of dedication, it’s going to be hard to identify your top priorities. It’s essential to know how to categorise your to-do list by level of importance so that you complete the most critical tasks first.
- Scheduling tasks ineffectively. Productivity levels vary from day to day and person to person. Figure out when you are most energetic and productive, such as morning or night, and allocate that time for tackling your top priorities.
- Procrastinating. There’s nothing worse than procrastination for a business owner – it’s easily your worst enemy. Making excuses and spinning your wheels while never getting around to the real work is the worst thing you can do for your concentration and progress.
- Multitasking. Multitasking is an interesting thing when you’re trying to be productive. It sounds like an effective way to get more done at one time, but in reality, it can keep you from focusing as well as you should, and each task can end up taking longer than it would have if you had concentrated on one item fully.
About Reach Potential
If you’re looking for a Time Management Coach, reach out to Helen at Reach Potential. Helen has over 25 years’ experience in self-employment and is passionate about helping her clients succeed and live their best lives. Along with time management coaching, she offers business coaching, leadership coaching, stress management and more. She'll work closely with you to get to know the challenges you’re facing and find real solutions.
Contact Helen today to learn more.